Lydia DeJesus Program and Operations Manager
Lydia is no stranger to innovative and beneficial business strategies. Having spent approximately 15 years in management roles, she learned the importance and value of hard work and accountability. A firm believer in strong work ethics, self-discipline, and dedication, Lydia brings a keen understanding of what it takes to manage complex organizations.
Lydia joined the DLN Consulting, Inc. team in 2003. She serves as DLN's Program and Operations Manager. She is responsible for planning, organizing, leading, and controlling human and other resources to achieve company goals, effectively and efficiently. Lydia is a very resourceful program manager, and is constantly discovering creative strategies and a proficient means of conducting projects and programs for DLN clients. A supportive team player, Lydia has an innate ability to interact well with all types of professionals. She has highly developed negotiation skills and experience in cultivating strategic business partnerships. Her well-developed communication skills allow her to administer effective team-building and training programs.
Before joining the DLN team Lydia worked as a property manager in New York City, where she successfully managed over 300 residential and commercial units. As a property manager, she earned a reputation for quality work done on schedule, with honest no-nonsense leadership.
Passionate about gaining knowledge, Lydia strives to maintain a comprehensive knowledge base of new business strategies and technologies. Said Lydia about working at DLN, "I love that I am able to explore my creative side to help clients reach their goals. Deb encourages use of our imagination, and nurtures a style of thinking that I have never witnessed in other companies."
- Cambridge Who's Who among Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs (2009)
- Dean's List (2007-Present)
- Dickinson State University Extended Learning Academic Scholar (2009-2010)
- Sigma Beta Delta National Honor Society (Appointment 2010)
- Dickinson Young Professionals, Charter Member
- Executive Committee Member (2007-2009)
- Professional Development Chair (2007-2009)
- Dickinson MasterMinds Network, Member
- Northern Lights Council Boy Scouts of America, Roughrider District Committee Member
- Executive Committee (2006-Present)
- Cub Scout Day Camp Director (2004-Present)
- Annual Recognition Dinner Committee Member (2008-2010)
- Project A.C.E.
- Served as a Representative for a Televised Informational Segment
- St. John Lutheran Church
- Sunday School Substitute Instructor (January 2007)