The foundation of any business or organization is establishing a framework of rules and practices that allows them to achieve accountability, fairness, and transparency in their relationship with their stakeholders (funding sources, customers, management, employees, and the community).
Using a customized approach, we help clients establish the structure they need to run a successful business.
This framework involves
- Distributing responsibilities, rights, and rewards
- Defining procedures for accommodating stakeholder interests and their duties, privileges, and roles
- Establishing a system of checks-and-balances that includes supervision, control, and information-flow
How can Board Governance training help
- Evolve working processes, practices, policies, and competencies
- Identify and develop plans to improve organizational roles and responsibilities
- Help the board directors become strategic partners with their executive management
- Develop organizational assets to the highest level of organizational competency