We use precision planning and organized personnel to coordinate events and handle all meeting details.
Our experts are available to facilitate organizational meetings. We systematically develop meeting strategies and run a productive and impartial meeting. Our goal is to fulfill the needs of the group in its decision making processes.
We will help develop your budget and monitor expenditures. We use precision planning and organized personnel to handle all the details. The following coordination services include, but are not limited to:
- Pre Event
- Logo and theme development, marketing and promotion, web registration, speaker acquisitions, speaker contracts, exhibitor invitations and contracts, hotel and food negotiations, and obtaining continuing education credit approval.
- Packet distribution, conference facilitation, monitoring of continuing education participation, collection of evaluations and Certificates of Attendance distribution.
- Post Event
- Event closing, reimbursement accounting, and generation of data report from all evaluation forms.
In its simplest form, facilitation is the act of helping a group accomplish its goals. Effective facilitators typically have a strong knowledge of group dynamics and processes.
Facilitators fill an impartial role in helping groups become more effective. They fill the role needed to run a productive and impartial meeting by creating connections between individuals based on shared information and experience, helping people obtain information and affirmation, providing focus and direction, and challenging people to participate. Facilitation training focuses on:
- Dealing with difficult situations
- Improving messaging and listening skills
- Creating an environment that is conducive to conversation
- Offering others a sense of support and comfort
- Encouraging conversation and communication